Log Home Living


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ton and Dan's Family Fall Happenin


We walked right into Martha's fall birthday party. Tonya and Dan had smoked ribs from their smoker, delicious coleslaw, baked beans and a mud pie dessert celebrating Lisa and Wayne's September birthdays. I was so taken by all the fall decorations that I came right home and put away all my summer seashells--only to discover that I had nothing "autumn-like" to replace them with. Hmm...maybe I'll just throw some maple leaves on the floor, spread gourds all over the dining room table and light brown candles. Well, somehow it's just so much nicer to look back at these pictures and live fall vicariously through her. I do love fall--I just don't have all those lovely ceramic pumpkins and vases. But you just wait until winter--I was there when SNOWMEN came into vogue and boy do I have snowmen.

We had a lovely evening--always elegant at this house. Of course we love the company too!


Scrappy is ready for Halloween!



A familiar sight--Jacqueline and Uncle Terry, deep in conversation. Double click to see one of those great ceramic pumpkins in background.


Blue Eyes Cryin in the Rain--sounded great!

Wayne, this was the most flattering "moving" picture I had! The youngsters moved in the big hutch that came from the Montana farm. Double click on picture to see Wayne up close!

1 comment:

Sandra Ramey said...

I love the dahlias in your bouquet