Log Home Living


Monday, July 23, 2007

....ahhhh, the joys of summer!

.....where it is always summer, this is how you chop a coconut. Looks quite dangerous to me!
...and this is truly "sipping the nectar" of the coconut. I guess this is Pam and Gretchen's tropical Starbucks...minus the coffee!
and back here in the cool, rainy Northwest--the gorgeous hydraengas...
Starbucks moments with favorite little people (and their mom who is buying)!

...and a reminder that now is the time to lay up for winter. Terry actually enjoys this part.....

3 comments:

log52 said...

Awwww...such cute little people. Nice to see the "coconut" pictures, too!

Boyd Family said...

I love the pictures of Gretchen in her new place! It was so nice to see her smiling face. Those little girls are awfully cute too!

Alissa said...

Good to see pictures of Gretchen!! And I love the Starbucks picture...I miss Starbucks! = )